National Seminar 2021 Community Plaza
New to National Seminar this year, we are offering exhibit opportunities to our non-business members.
The Community Plaza will be an open courtyard within the normal exhibit area of Handbell Commons.
This space is available to individual or group members not associated with a business membership and
to HMA Areas. Consider these ideas of how you might take advantage of this opportunity:
- Crafters and hobbyists, create your own on-site “Etsy” shop
- Areas, promote the events and services available to your members
- Ensembles and soloists, sell your CDs and DVDs and recruit members
- Handbell coaches and clinicians, share information about the services you offer
- Entrepreneurs, market your products and ideas
- One 6’ skirted table with two chairs in an open courtyard setting
- Listing in printed event program and event app
- Limit 1 table per person/organization
For more information please visit the website and click on the Community Plaza tab.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|