Please upgrade your browser.
17th International Handbell Symposium - Pre-Registration
17th International Handbell Symposium - July 26-30, 2016 - Vancouver, Canada
The Handbell Guilds of Canada (HGC) will be handling registration for the International Handbell Symposium beginning in May, 2015. Before registering there, members of Handbell Musicians of America must first pre-register here. Once your pre-registration is complete and HGC is ready to accept registration, you will be provided with a special code that will give you access to the online registration system at www.ihs2016vancouver.ca.
Below are registration fees that will be due when you complete your registration at the IHS 2016 website. There is no fee for Handbell Musicians of America members to pre-register here.
Registration & deposit rcvd between 11/1/15 & 2/26/16
Registration rcvd after 2/26/16
|Ringer: Member of Attending Team||$1085||$1150||$1250|
|Team Conductor or Contact Person||$1085||$1150||$1250|
|Non-Ringing Delegate, Translator or Chaeperson||$525||$600||$700|
All amounts are listed in Canadian dollars and must be paid in that currency.
Registration Terms & Conditions as set by the Handbell Guilds of Canada
- Final payment for all registration types is due by February 26, 2016
- All deposits are 100% non-refundable
- For cancellations received in writing to the IHS 2016 event registrar (email@example.com) on or before February 26, 2016, the final payment balance due will be refunded less at $100 cancellation fee.
- All fees are to be paid in Canadian dollars (CAD). The IHS 2016 secure server will accept payment via Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Charges will appear on your statement as MCI Canada.
- Arrangementts can be made for check payment for an additional administrative fee of $25 CAD
- Changes to your registration can be made through your online registration account at the IHS 2016 website. Changes requiring personal assistance from the event management company (MCI Canada) will incur an administrative fee of $60 CAD
Please visit www.ihs2016vancouver.ca for a complete list of terms and conditions. While we are happy to assist you with the pre-registration process, Handbell Musicians of America has no control over event registration process, fees, deadlines, or these terms and conditions. For assistant with pre-registration, contact the Guild event regsitrar - firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the IHS 2016 registration process, contact the IHS event registrar, Annie Hergott at email@example.com.
|Powered by NeonCRM|